At Birth + Baby Fredericksburg, we want to give our local families the most comprehensive directory that we possibly can. As such, we have many listings (for local businesses and providers), created by our admin team. If you see your business, or service listed in the directory and you did not create the listing, you have the option to CLAIM your listing. This would allow you to change the content of the listing, upload more or different images and create a more personalized listing.
How Do I Claim My Listing?
- You will notice at the top, right of the listing, there is a “Claim This Listing” button in blue. Hit that button.
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so now.
- If you are not yet registered (which doesn’t cost anything), please complete that step first by clicking HERE. Once you’ve registered, go back to your unclaimed listing and click the “Claim This Listing” button.
2. Fill in your name and email address.
- If neither are obviously connected with your business listing, please include additional information in the box provided, so that we can verify your claim and hand your listing over to you as soon as possible.
- Check the reCAPTCHA box (sometimes it requires you to complete extra steps for verification, but they should only take a few seconds to check) and then hit the green “claim listing” button.
3. You should see the highlighted message below when your claim has been submitted successfully.
Please allow 24 hours for us to review your claim. You should receive an email from us with details on whether your claim was successful, or whether we need further information from you. If you do not receive an email after 24 hours, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you DO NOT see the “Claim This Listing” button at the top of the listing (see image below), it is possible that you already own the listing. If you are able to delete or edit the listing, that means it already belongs to you. If not, you may have to log-in to do so. If you are still unable to claim your listing after logging in, please get in touch with us immediately.
Thank you for being part of our community!