Reading birth stories is an excellent way to prepare yourself for birth. During this stage of life, the experience of others is a great teacher. Telling your story is also a beautiful way to connect with other women.
Below you will find many different types of births and many different perspectives. At Birth + Baby Fredericksburg, we don’t support one kind of birth to the exclusion of others. Each women’s birth is her own and we welcome her story in all of it’s unique glory.
If you’d like to submit your birth story, please contact me here.
- Mayla’s Story, a letter to Zadie. (natural birth @ birth center)
- Jessica’s Story (cesarean birth)
- Joy’s Birth Stories (three natural births)
- Amy’s Story (VBAC)
- Annie’s Story (hospital birth)
- Jessica’s Birth Stories (hospital births)
- Mishka’s Story (home birth)
- Danielle’s Birth Stories (hospital and out of hospital births)
- Rebekah’s Birth Story (hospital birth)
- Lizzi’s Home Births